• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NO MORE Affirmative action or Race cards!

KingOfTheHill

NAXJA Forum User
Because your on a level playing field now brother!....

No more handouts or excuses.... better walk a straight line

JOe

You'll want to use "you're" there....Hulkster.

I just find it humorous that you're threatened by an African American that's obviously more well spoken than you are.

I just find it humorous that you're threatened by an African American that's obviously more well spoken than you are.

How's the fishin'?

I'm going to the Owens this weekend.

I agree. No more talk about racism after this victory.

Concur.

It only has to do with the fact that Obama is Black because it's historically been the blacks pulling the race card and looking for AA handouts and preferences. Now that we've got a Black President, I think that shows equality, and we can now toss AA onto the scrap heap of history (where it should have been tossed a good twenty years ago) and we shouldn't have to listen to the likes of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton anymore. What's to complain about? A Black man made President!

Concur.

It only has to do with the fact that Obama is Black because it's historically been the blacks pulling the race card and looking for AA handouts and preferences. Now that we've got a Black President, I think that shows equality, and we can now toss AA onto the scrap heap of history (where it should have been tossed a good twenty years ago) and we shouldn't have to listen to the likes of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton anymore. What's to complain about? A Black man made President!

I was watching the news today...live from a polling station in Ohio. They were CARRYING IN elderly black folks who said it was their first time EVER voting. Voters at the station were asked whether they were voting for Obama because of race or were there other issues? They all said, "No it's definitely race. We finally got a candidate that's going to represent the diversity in this country."

:gee:

They all said, "No it's definitely race. We finally got a candidate that's going to represent the diversity in this country."
Pathetic.

That's the problem with democracy. Someone could have studied the issues completely for months, and their vote is worth the same as someone that doesn't care at all.

He is only well spoken when the teleprompter is in front of him. He stutters and stammers worse than I do. If this is the brightest and best of Harvard education, lots of folks need their money back.

I Hope for enough CHANGE to be able to afford beer. I'm going to need lots of it in the coming years. 2010, we need another Newt...

Pathetic.

That's the problem with democracy. Someone could have studied the issues completely for months, and their vote is worth the same as someone that doesn't care at all.

Yes. Sad stuff. A very good buddy of mine (former Army SF, two tours Afghanistan, one Iraq) sent a simple text message to me last night: "I just pissed away 6 years of my life." THAT finally choked me up.

He is only well spoken when the teleprompter is in front of him. He stutters and stammers worse than I do. If this is the brightest and best of Harvard education, lots of folks need their money back.

I Hope for enough CHANGE to be able to afford beer. I'm going to need lots of it in the coming years. 2010, we need another Newt...
He is a very good speaker without a telepromter, obviously not perfect.

not being able to speak well in front of tens of thousands does not mean you are not intelligent.

Because your on a level playing field now brother!....

No more handouts or excuses.... better walk a straight line

JOe

Unfortunately, what I see, is a re-affirmation of the principles of affirmative action, with the democratic congress and Obama's past statements, all I can see is more regulation to provide more handouts and give minorites a leg up. So get ready, if you thought it was bad before, it's only going to get worse.

Back