• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obama can't pass background check

FordGuy

NAXJA Forum User
Obama could not pass a background check that would allow him to work at the FBI, CIA, Homeland or any other organization of the kind, but the American people are going to put him in the White House! What is wrong with that picture.

nothing we can do about it for another 4 years. The American people (as a whole) are a bunch of morons. 99% of people who vote do it based on how they look/sound in rallies. No one cares about their policies or standpoints, its all a popularity contest.

Case and Point: The most populated state in the union is ran by a action movie star who can barely speak English.

nothing we can do about it for another 4 years. The American people (as a whole) are a bunch of morons. 99% of people who vote do it based on how they look/sound in rallies. No one cares about their policies or standpoints, its all a popularity contest.

Case and Point: The most populated state in the union is ran by a action movie star who can barely speak English.

As scarey as it sounds, I would take Arnold over Obama! :scared:

Arnold is a RINO. I heard Maria on with Larry King one day and hearing the BS coming out of her mouth I could swear it was Jane Fonda. Turn around and I see that skeleton blabbing on about Obama is so badass, etc...

Obama could not pass a background check that would allow him to work at the FBI, CIA, Homeland or any other organization of the kind, but the American people are going to put him in the White House! What is wrong with that picture.
Proof?

:doh:

Wow. Lets attack someone for what their job was before and how they talk.

I thought this was America.

What did Ronald Regan do before he got into politics again?

What does it matter to someone in Florida who California picks as their Governor?
California's Governor has no impact on Florida. You have no vote in California, you have no say.

Oh and are you guys in Florida gonna get it right this time or hold up another election. :laugh:

1znu7ir.jpg

:doh:

Wow. Lets attack someone for what their job was before and how they talk.

I thought this was America.

What did Ronald Regan do before he got into politics again?

X2 :us:

Back