• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New voting instructions:

Deadman 94 xj

NAXJA Forum User
To prevent crowding at the polls, Republicans and independents will vote on tuesday November 4th.

Democrats will be voting on wednesday, November 5th.

Thank you for your cooperation.

"R" eally interesting, but already covered

-for the love of god someone remind me how to do the big red letters. It is not an option under go advanced. And I cannot remember

I know its a joke here(or I can hope) but theres people out there presenting this as truth. I think its just sad to stoop to that sort of tactic in attempt to win. Yes, it is a tactic when your passing it as truth trying to fool people.

Before anyone goes on how its the voters responsibility to know the election day and all the rules behind it... A lot of the people Ive seen being told this are first time voters. Instead of educating young voters on your opinion and hope to make an impression on them why try to out right lie to them?

Its just pathetic and Ive seen both sides doing it, we should be better than this.

I know its a joke here(or I can hope) but theres people out there presenting this as truth. I think its just sad to stoop to that sort of tactic in attempt to win. Yes, it is a tactic when your passing it as truth trying to fool people.

Before anyone goes on how its the voters responsibility to know the election day and all the rules behind it... A lot of the people Ive seen being told this are first time voters. Instead of educating young voters on your opinion and hope to make an impression on them why try to out right lie to them?

Its just pathetic and Ive seen both sides doing it, we should be better than this.

If you're dumb enough to believe that sort of "rumor", you're too dumb for your vote to count in this election anyway...

If you're dumb enough to believe that sort of "rumor", you're too dumb for your vote to count in this election anyway...

A young person whos never voted before is likely to believe what they are being told by a Lot of people. Instead of educating the young/new voters why lie to them to try and benefit your side is my question.

That's where good parenting and a quality education comes into play....

Don't make it sound so one sided - the other side of the fence is convincing these young voters to register their dogs/cats/fish/horses/dead relatives....

Where did I make it seem so one-sided?

Democrats will be voting on wednesday, November 5th.

Probably. Most precincts are reporting they will be overwhelmed and voting will continue past poll closing. Remember if you are in line at the polling place to vote...DO NOT LEAVE when the poll closes, they have to let you vote if you are in line even if it tales all night!

I expect there will be problems with some poll workers who do not understand this, coupled with voter machine to voter ratio and machines not designed to be able to handle an 85% turnout of voters.

....lol...yeah, that too...

He's talking about educating your kids (parents) vs. everyone else. He's saying that it seems like you're saying it's everyone else' fault that new voters don't know any better. That's the one-sided part. ;)

I think its their fault when they directly lie to the person yes, its not everyones job to educate but to lie come on. I guess that makes me one-sided, I see lying to people to steal votes as wrong.

I think its their fault when they directly lie to the person yes, its not everyones job to educate but to lie come on. I guess that makes me one-sided, I see lying to people to steal votes as wrong.
On that I agree, too bad the candidates don't see it that way.

You don't realize that you agree that it's responsibility on both sides. ;) If someone lying to a voter to gain votes is wrong, that implies it's their responsibility to do the right thing...and not lie. On the other side, it's the duty of the voter to know what's right and not listen to someone else. That's their responsibility.

You don't realize that you agree that it's responsibility on both sides. ;) If someone lying to a voter to gain votes is wrong, that implies it's their responsibility to do the right thing...and not lie. On the other side, it's the duty of the voter to know what's right and not listen to someone else. That's their responsibility.

Sorry, thats the dumbest logic Ive ever herd.

Back