• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Something Is In The Air

Jester99

NAXJA Forum User
I don't really know quite how to explain this past the point of a "feeling." Over the last few months, weeks, and especially the last few days, I've had a growing negative feeling about election day and the days and weeks after. Actually, a premonition instead of a feeling would be closer to what I'm "tuned into." Emotions are very high on each side of voters and I feel that those on the losing side are going to become angry to the point of rioting. I feel like the whole country is about to be turned upside down. I don't think the majority of voters are going to tolerate another recount either. Yeah, this is similar to the start a riot thread, but I was just wondering if anyone else had a similar feeling...

No one is going to riot if Mac looses. But if Obama looses then there will be riots in the slums of the cites around America. The only thing that I worrie about is if the riots will be confined to those slums as with the 92 LA riots. Seems if it were me doing the rioting I would want to take it to the "rich white folk" who "fixed" the election for Mac

No one is going to riot if Mac looses. But if Obama looses then there will be riots in the slums of the cites around America. The only thing that I worrie about is if the riots will be confined to those slums as with the 92 LA riots. Seems if it were me doing the rioting I would want to take it to the "rich white folk" who "fixed" the election for Mac

They have rioted in the streets in towns where their teams have won before. Why do you expect it to be any different this time?

I think we should do more field testing of the MOAB on these riots, should they occur....

I think that you may just be feeling anxious with the voting being tomorrow. God knows I feel it. More and more I see both sides not giving me what I want.

I dunno, I remember after the 9/11 bombing that the air was very noticeably clearer here in the North East with no planes flying and I mean VERY much cleaner than normal. It had been many years since I had seen such blue skies. The last time I remember seeing that color blue was a thousand mile out in the atlantic when we surfaced to practice sextant use and stayed surfaced through out the nite. Of course I was also sick as a dog, a surfaced submarine is not a comfortable place to be, think basket ball just rolling around...

I'm very happy that I'm on Catalina at the moment.

Back