• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Old Man Emu Shocks

oo7ravisXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have four Old Man Emu shocks for sale that are in good condition.

Two are the double eye style - $60 for both, $55 if your red(I paid $120 for both new, $91 each if bought direct)

Extended: 24 1/2" Compressed: 14 1/2" Part #:N35L

Two are the stem/eye style - $60, $55 if your red(I paid $120 for both new, $91 each if bought direct)

Extended: 27 1/2" Compressed: 16 1/2" Part #:N36L

They have about 15 thousand miles on them and some minor dents and scratches that don't affect the ride at all. Taken off my XJ that was lifted 4.5". The reason I'm not keeping them is because I lifted the jeep to 6+ inches so they were no longer long enough. Thanks.

Will ship on your dime.

OMEshocks1.jpg

OMEshocks2.jpg

OMEshocks3.jpg

So do you need the bpe to use these or will they work with a stock shock mount setup?

If you have the stock bar pins to slide into the eyes, then you wont need BPE's.

ok cool. Yeah I just have stock shocks on there now so it sounds like these will work then as long as I pull the bar pins out of the old shocks and reuse them. I'm very tempted, I'll have to see what I can do about getting some money together for them.

Back