• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Source for USED online parts?

Leica99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking to get a drivers seat for my 97 XJ, and I was wondering if there are any good used parts dealers online, even better one that deals with Jeeps only.

I live out in BFE, there are no decent boneyards to go to, and the local used parts guy never has anything and his prices are high. A good used parts source online would be awesome, especially for interior bits.

I browse the various forums, checking the classifieds. I do know there was a guy parting out a 97 on Jeepsunlimited ( I was going to buy the driver's seat, actually, but had to change my plans). You might want to check that out.

So far, I've had no luck with anything but the forum classifieds, craigslist, and ebay.

I have had good luck with buying new, and re-manufactured parts from Amazon.com. The other day I need a alternator for my 97XJ, so I checked out Autozone and they wanted 109.00 without the core charge. So I found one on Amazon, 71.99 shipped to the house for free. Not a bad deal. I have been using it for more then 2 weeks now without any problems, and now I have a second alternator to rebuild for a spare since there was no core charge. just thought I would throw it out there...

DRB
97XJ

those specialty junkers are just that, 'specialty', and their prices usually show it.
i would stick to local chapters here at naxja, people are allways looking to get rid of stuff.

Back