• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

7 Year Old Turns Obama....

hes already an idiot....

With a little edit to this quote and it fits well.

Principal: Mr. OBAMA, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

With a little edit to this quote and it fits well.

Principal: Mr. OBAMA, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Damn Billy Madison was a funny movie.

You cannot call him an idiot! If you do you are racist! :passgas:

...thats what I thought was funny too....was he saying he was being stoned to death if he didn't run?

:D

Back