• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Blend Door motor location

Tall Shadow

NAXJA Forum User
Where do I find a pictures/manual/cave paintings for a 2000 Cherokee sport's Heat/AC/Blower system?

I have the Hayes manual, but it sucks for this...and is of no help.

I'm trying to locate the Blend Door Motor's location. To at least be able to move it manually.

With all water lines freely flowing & heated water (antifreeze) making it through the heater core. I get about 3% (tops) heat coming out of the system.
I can feel a slight heat change when I rotate the heat control, but it is very slight.

I have verified the function of the potentiometer in the heater control, so it isn't that....and I NEED heat!!

I'd love to find a manual that shows this, but have not found one for sale anywhere that does.

ANYONE?!?!?!

Tall Shadow :confused:

On my 98 the temperature knob on the dash connects to a cable that moves the blend door manually. The cable runs out from the dash to the passenger side footwell. Mine came loose a few years back and I had to reconnect it.

On my 98 the temperature knob on the dash connects to a cable that moves the blend door manually. The cable runs out from the dash to the passenger side footwell. Mine came loose a few years back and I had to reconnect it.
Thanks Ronbo!

Mine doesn't have the Cable, but an electronic control..so I'm looking for the Motors location to try to (A.) Fix it, or (B.) move it manually.

Tall Shadow

Back