• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sun 17th Pinyon Mountain Run

Brady's XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody wanna go? If I can get another rig to go, I'll be camping out Saturday night nearby and hitting the trail Sunday morning. My brother's rig isn't quite up for it right now, so I need a buddy out there.

I just took off my doors, I gotta hot chick coming with me, it won't be THAT dang hot out there....LET'S GO!

we should go out the 8 east to Jacumba on sunday. and go wheelin. I want to go. i went out to truck haven last weekend.

Nick

My bro and I (Brady's XJ) will be there Sunday. We can meet you in the morning, whatever time is best for you. There is an exit 1 exit west of the Jacumba exit. Not sure the exact number but we'll try to figure it out. Let us know a time and we're there.

Anyone else want to join in?

Chris (and Brady)

well I'm regearing so I cant make it. Id love to

so you want to go to Jacumba instead of anza? i dont want to drive all the way out there and no one show up. Where are you coming from? what part of SD??

Nick

We're coming from Coronado, on the Strand, we can meet you in SD before we head up if that'd be better. I'll PM you my bro's number, just ask for Brady.

Back