• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lol

Mtb Jak

NAXJA Forum User
okay sitting in my eng104 class talking some politics and a group of African Americans going crazy over obama... and how they're going to go and register to vote and vote for him this week...

then i told them they all missed the voter registration deadline :roflmao:

i laughed and so did everyone else

oh, I am sure that if they want to vote all they have to do is complain loud enough and some liberal lawyer will bring a suit to bear and get them a late registration. I am not saying it is because they are black, I am saying it is because that have expressed a wish to vote democrat, and now they can't because they are stupid, and the Dems love stupid people.

gen ed classes are awful... massive amount of kids in them too

gen ed classes are awful... massive amount of kids in them too

I took a gen lit class in high school without knowing WTF it was. Read the description and it was reading classic books and discussion on them. Sure, no prob. Get in class and it was all misfits. lol@me sitting there reading a real novel, having finished the class study book the first night at home...and having to put MY book away to open up the class book to read aloud. :roflmao: Easiest class ever and I set the curve. :laugh2:

...and these are the idiots who will be out in masses (well attempting to) voting for another idiot.

I wonder how many of those "polls" out there ask the person first "hey, did you register to vote yet?" before asking them who they are going to vote for....

...with cool whip....emphasis on the "h".....

"we're going to be here for a wHile..."

"get the wHip"

Wait, what did you say?

Mtb jak do u go to HVCC? that jeep in your avatar looks familiar

I've heard that alot.
Random student: "dude, Obama is so much better than McCain"
Me: "Whats so good about him that makes you want to vote for him?"
same random student: "Oh, me, i'm not registered to vote."
Me: "Good" and walk off

while the random student wonders what just happened, I too go to a Community College.

~Alex

...and a group of African Americans going crazy over obama... and how they're going to go and register to vote and vote for him this week...
I don't see why; do they forget that he's white, NOT black?

Back