• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

93 zj real cheep

chrslefty

NAXJA Forum User
nice looking jeep will have some slight electrical problems .will need a new wiring harness and most related items in the engine compartment !it will need a new cowl to .the engine cough on fire if you couldn't guess!!and i don't have the time or funds to fix !
this would make a great parts or project jeep!!

I'm looking to sell real cheep !! or I'm open to trades !! i need a new or rebuilt steering box and the parts for break up grades to make my xj drivable ! I'm also open to other trades would love to one a hand gun preferably in the 45 caliber but a smaller will work to !!

let me know what you got or if you int rested ! id like to get ride of it as a whole please !

can i get some pics? 4wd?

what do you need for the brakes on the xj?

justin

the braks are /will b covered this weeend !!i dont have any pic of the damage right now . yes its 4x4 !

chrisjeep.jpg

chrisjeep2.jpg

chrisjeep3.jpg

so i still have this for sale !! ive finaly decided to just sell it so that i can put the time and $ into my xj .

im looking to get 500 for it . if you were to part this out i think that you could get a lot more than that out of it .
if you wanted to fix it it could be done .i just dont want to mess with it , it would need a new harrness ,sensors fule line ,intake plastic ,mc ,fan shroud ,valance by the wind sheild , new distributer and ac with lines .
befor this happened it ran strong 5.2 v8,has a recently rebuilt trany .and was quit comfortable ,lether interior and power every thing .
if your intrested let me know .
pm me or e-mail
[email protected]
or call
480 529 9444
ill work on posting pics but the are crappy cell pics .

so i still have this for sale !! ive finaly decided to just sell it so that i can put the time and $ into my xj .

im looking to get 500 for it . if you were to part this out i think that you could get a lot more than that out of it .
if you wanted to fix it it could be done .i just dont want to mess with it , it would need a new harrness ,sensors fule line ,intake plastic ,mc ,fan shroud ,valance by the wind sheild , new distributer and ac with lines .
befor this happened it ran strong 5.2 v8,has a recently rebuilt trany .and was quit comfortable ,lether interior and power every thing .
if your intrested let me know .
pm me or e-mail
[email protected]
or call
480 529 9444
ill work on posting pics but the are crappy cell pics .

That's a 93 ZJ wagoneer? Hate to see one die... Would be a fun project, that's for sure... Those things are pretty rare and awesome full-optioned jeeps!

Hum... I'll get back to you after my heap has its' new engine, wiring harness, rear end (44 woo!), new treads, and a lunchbox up front.

Back