• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

29 spline 8.25 from 01 on CL

sjkimmel99

NAXJA Forum User
not mine:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/pts/895630395.html
12th & Union Hills
As title says...axle still on vehicle and works great...I will take it off and help you load it. Depending on distance I might be able to drop it off.

welded spider gears, but not to each other, so you can switch other spider gears in. Regular oil changes and repacking bearings during inspection and eveytime after any water crossings.

I'm switching to a different axle.

$100 obo

Neal
602-463-3050 or email

I called the guy that is selling this he said it is like being locked all the time? I am not sure but that is what he told me.

so not the best deal for a DD?

not in its current state. However replacing the spider gears would bring it back to being good for DD use.

I have an open 8.25 in my backyard...will sell for 50 bucks...needs a new pinion bearing...other than that, its good to go.

It's in Marana, PLEASE come and get it...I'd be willing to meet somewhere if needed. Thanks.

Its a 29 spline. it came out of my 2001 XJ and it needs a pinion bearing. I jus got a rear axle with matching gears for really cheap so I swapped it instead of reparing it.

It has never been wheeled so no worries about bent housing.

Lata

3:55 and the axle is at archangels house in Marana.
I will be out there tojorrow so come get it

Give me a contact# and I'll come & get it. I will try to P.M. you. Thanks Aaron

50 Bucks. I'm PM'ing you the information.

Axle Sold

Back