• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dano 30 question

mbogosia

NAXJA Forum User
I am trying to chase down a problem with my Dano 30. Can anyone tell me what this tube is and what it does. Mine has several pretty big cuts in it.

DSC03306.jpg

DSC03307.jpg

yeah, replace that vent line, you don't want it letting junk in there!! Also looks like you oculd use a new pinon seal.

What kind of problem are you having with your D30?

Well I had an issue where if I put the front driveshaft in it would vibrate/make noise even in 2wd. So I had it rebuilt and rebalanced. Still noise. Then I had an axle shaft u-joint replaced. Same problem. So I have been driving with no front drive shaft for several months.

Well, today I took it to a shop and he put the front drive shaft on and guess what. No noise. LOL I was going to have them replace the front bearing in the D30. I figured my leaky seal caused it to go bad. So, for now I am good to go. I have no idea how the problem fixed itself.

Back