• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JB Conversions NP231HD

stumpbum21

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know if the parts to make this case are avaliable? I've tried to get a the parts from JB Conversions, but they won't give me a straight answer.http://www.jbconversions.com/pages/products/np231hd/std.html I could build one of the cases in my bathtub, I just need to source the parts.:us:
PS. I would collect the fluid first. Just figured I'd say that.:us:

Yes, the parts are available. I got mine from another jeeper, but I essentially have the same as the JB HD case. All JB does is put in the 6 gear planetary, and the 1.25" chain.

Just bringing this back to the front. I don't feel like dropping a grand on a case I could build myself for a lot less. Anyone who knows where to source these parts please fwd your info. Thanks:us:

I could be talking out of my ass here, but I think that stock internals from another np case are basically whats in that HD case. Perhaps the planetary and chain set from a......241 maybe. Madxj has a writeup

Yes, the parts are available. I got mine from another jeeper, but I essentially have the same as the JB HD case. All JB does is put in the 6 gear planetary, and the 1.25" chain.

Don't forget 32 spline outputs..

I honestly don't know how you could build their 231HD case with all new parts for less than what they charge. You might think you can, but if you add up all the small parts it adds up quicker than what you think (trust me; I just did this).
X2,just the wide chain set-up is 300+.John and his wife(JB Conv) have always been great help,done lots of business over the last 12 yrs!

Back