• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JY Score!

xjguy98

NAXJA Forum User
Was prowling around today and found a pretty much complete '97 Country with all the fixin's....I wanna grab the usual stuff like the overhead console and the power seat but I also wanna grab the cruise switches and airbag (as well as the servo/wiring blah blah blah). I checked the parts books to see if they were the same as here's the issue: the airbag part number is COMPLETELY different. As far as the cruise switches go, they have the same main numbers but the older switches end with "AB" instead of "AC" for the 98's. My big question is.....will the airbag and switches work??? I remember reading something about the switches and that they'll only work within their year and you can't swap between years or something.

This is my biggest find yet and I wanna make it work but I don't wanna spend $200 on an airbag and crap only to find it won't work and I'm up the creek with something I don't need.....

Back