• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

P1495 Code

jeepster_259

NAXJA Forum User
P1495 Leak Detection Pump Solenoid Circuit An open or shorted condition detected in the Leak Detection Pump (LDP) solenoid circuit.

This is the code I'm getting and afterwords the scanner says "misfire, fuel, O2 Heater." I did search on here and found a few posts on this code, but no real answer as to how to fix it. I'm not even sure what/where the Leak Detection Pump is? Any help?

Also, I just went around to all of the connections under my hood and put dielectric grease on them all. Would getting too much grease on a connection cause this at all?

yup, P1495 and now it's giving me P1494 and a couple others I forget. I haven't dug into it too much yet as I'm working on replacing the a/c clutch bearing and flushing my transmission at the moment. Any suggestions are appreciated though!

Back