• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Leaf springs

Claytons springs will also get you 6.5" of lift with stock shackles. Not sure who makes them for them, but they are another option.

~James

Big Offroad!!!

I would say Deever or Alcan at that point, unless you want a horrible ride. At 6.5" you're probably going to have a pretty extreme shackle angle if you keep the stockers.

if you want to wait ill have some for you in the next month. I have claytons 6.5" leafs on the back of mine and im lowering my jeep. ill sell them to you. BTW no sagging in them too.

you just pay shipping from Ogden, UT

Claytons springs will also get you 6.5" of lift with stock shackles. Not sure who makes them for them, but they are another option.

~James

if you want to wait ill have some for you in the next month. I have claytons 6.5" leafs on the back of mine and im lowering my jeep. ill sell them to you. BTW no sagging in them too.

you just pay shipping from Ogden, UT

Rock Krawler

Back