• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My pics

AzRick

NAXJA Forum User
Had a great week hanging with URF and NAXJA. Moab is such a bitchin place, and to hang out and wheel with cool peeps just makes it so awesome. I took 420 pics :greensmok , here's a few.....

Of course, it's all about Matt.....so here's the star of the show :smootch:

moab08251.jpg

moab08303.jpg

moab08318.jpg

moab08335.jpg

moab08334.jpg

moab08421.jpg

Hey Rick, it was great seeing you again!

Thanks for letting me stand on top of your rig to take photos at the Show-n-Shine. I got ants in my pants every time I climbed a tree, no such trouble with your Jeep. Yes, I have a current tetanus shot. :D

Back at ya Alex!

Maybe one day I'll get to wheel with you on one of your cool trips in the backcountry....

I actually had a taillight ripped off my tow rig by the 60-70 mph side winds! I never found it.....

Dood...... Same for me. Wasn't as much dust blowing like that heading east, but the winds were just as hideous when I left Sat. around 11am. Broke both of my fiberglass CB antennas off the tow rig and sand blasted the shit outta the driver's side paint. Crazy winds no doubt.

Had a great week hanging with URF and NAXJA. Moab is such a bitchin place, and to hang out and wheel with cool peeps just makes it so awesome. I took 420 pics :greensmok , here's a few.....

Of course, it's all about Matt.....so here's the star of the show :smootch:

moab08251.jpg

moab08303.jpg

moab08318.jpg

moab08335.jpg

moab08334.jpg

moab08421.jpg

looks like someone has a crush on matt :kissyou: lol

What I saw for like 200 miles on the drive home.

moab08429.jpg

WOW does that look familiar! My Hemi couldn't handle that fricken wind! Mike and I were so glad to turn east at Monticello! We hit more wind after that, but the side wind was MUCH better than the HEAD wind. We were thinking of your trip SOUTH and how much of that head wind you would be hitting. Jeff

You know, it wasn't actually very nice in Moab either with that sandblast blowing through town. Of course, it was probably nice and calm in your big motorhome! :) Jeff

Back