• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trouble code question

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
ok so today at lunch my check engine light came on so after work i went the the auto parts store and used their scanner. i got the following codes: P0320-ignition (dist engine) speed input circuit malfunction, P0700 Trans Control Sys malfunction, and P0705- Trans range sensor circuit malfunction. This is the second time this has happened and both time the trans has shifted fine , and strangely enough both of the happened after i pulled out of Burger King :dunno: any help would be appreciated

i think the 320 is related to the crank sensor. the 700 tells you there is an additional code in the trans controller. 705 trans range sensor is the neutral safety switch

damn guess i'm gonna have to change the CPS woohoo! :D

Bringin it back. I got the same codes twice today? Could this be my NSS? My reverse lights havent worked for a while and I haven't gotten the chance to take it off and clean it yet. It shifts just as it would normally and nothing seems different. Its no getting the 320 code just the other 2.

Last edited:
Wow! I read that a couple months back and didn't realize that it said those 2 codes. I know what I'm doing this weekend! :D

Anyone have a picture of or know where the NSS plugs in? I'm gonna go ahead and take care of it this weekend!

Anyone have a picture of or know where the NSS plugs in?

A short search finds this -
standard.jpg

Last edited:
Back