• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How to install a Dixie Horn?

01-XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Can anyone give me some good ideas on where I could put all those horns?
I've been thinking about getting one for a while, but I could never figure out if it fits anywhere under the hood. If there is anyone out there that has one installed, could you post some pics, or atleast share som knowledge.

Keep in mind that I already have an ARB air compressor and an airaide intake.

Thanks guys,
~Jeremy

Here is a nice mount up that I have seen

3060000000050181.JPG

I think i'm gonna put them up under the hood like tha earlier post stated.
anyone have any good ideas about wiring? I think i'm just gonna hook up the wires from the normal horn

any more input?

I don't ever use my horn normally, so it wouldn't be bad. I used to use my horn to say hi when passing peoples houses, but then i got my flowmaster

01-XJ said:
I don't ever use my horn normally, so it wouldn't be bad. I used to use my horn to say hi when passing peoples houses, but then i got my flowmaster
:doh:

Thanks for the help guys.
I mounted the horns up under my hood.
I'll take some pics and post them.

By the way, I decided getting a separate button was much easier, so I did that.

Don't forget to install the mullett

are you gonna take pics and post them because i have a dixie horn but i couldn't figure out how to mount it even after reading this thread. I can't figure out how to run all the hoses and wiring for the pump.

Back