• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: 2-Door XJ

stumpbum21

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for a 2-door XJ in drivable condition. If you have one or know where one is please let me know at [email protected]. 4.0,AW4,NP231 would be cool, but I'm open to other options. Thanks, JN Crowe:us:

A white one here in yuma... 89 and 1500, the front seats aren't in the best shape, but the rest seems pretty good... looks like the owner added an oil pressure gauge down by the shifter because it doesn't have a full cluster.

It's here and it works... don't know how much I can add past that...

I have a 91 2 door that I might be interested in selling, not sure yet. Wife might want a DD instead of driving her lifted 1 all the time.
Its a AW4, NP231 with a straight body and faded paint. Just had new main bearings and oil pump installed and has good pressure but still a slight rattle noise in motor. cld be a flex plate issue or it might need a crank kit.
Cranks are only 200 or so and easily installed if your mechanically inclined.
Has 4 almost new wrangler tires and steel rims and starts right up.

PM me your e-mail and I will send a few pics and also let you know if wife wants to sell it or maybe trade for a small 4cyl car.

Lata

I'm looking for a 2-door XJ in drivable condition. If you have one or know where one is please let me know at [email protected]. 4.0,AW4,NP231 would be cool, but I'm open to other options. Thanks, JN Crowe:us:
Changed my mind; 4.0/AW4/NP231 91-96 2-door is what I want. Send pics and info to my email or pm me and we can talk. Thanks, JN Crowe:us:

Back