• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

N.I.B. Superior (4.56) for C8.25

icewolf73

NAXJA Forum User
I am selling a brand new set of Superior gears (ring & pinion) and an install kit for a Chrysler 8.25. Everything is brand new, still in box, and still in plastic. Ratio is 4.56.

I will post up the part numbers on Monday if anyone wants them. I am only selling them because my family needs money right now more than I need new gears in my XJ.

$250. I prefer not to ship. I am in Richardson and will meet within reason.

Jeff
214-732-2761

I will also be selling the 29 spline 8.25 currently in my Jeep. It is from an 01 XJ. Will probably be a couple weeks before I pull it out, maybe as long as a month. I can't promise it yet, but I might be able to get the gears installed in the 8.25 and sell the axle with the new gears installed all together. If someone is interested in the axle with the gears installed the price is $350 OBO and I won't be shipping the axle. BUT, again I would be willing to meet within reason...

Back