• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TNT 1 ton OTK instructions?

NickThePyro

NAXJA Forum User
I just got it and it has no instructions with it and there are no instructions on their website. Anybody have a build up anywhere I can use for inspiration?

Thanks,
Nick

Try searching for the JCR OTK stuff. Its basically the same kit.

In a nut shell just drill the knuckles and pitman arm. Ream them. Trim your steering stabilizer mount, sway bar mounts and soil bucket.

If they're going OTK, the bracket is most likely a trackbar relocation bracket. Welding required, and good welding at that, you don't want some crap weld letting loose causing you to loose steering.

If they're going OTK, the bracket is most likely a trackbar relocation bracket. Welding required, and good welding at that, you don't want some crap weld letting loose causing you to loose steering.
The 2 things I know are the sway bar relocation brackets and the trackbar relocation bracket. And im having a professional mechanic do it all. Things on the bottom left I dont know where they go.

steering002.jpg

yes, he would, top to bottom

and to Nick, what came with the OTK kit? mine just had the drag link, tie rod, and the TREs. i had to by the sway bar brackets separate

The triangle braces with the holes punched in them in your photo are used to brace the extended length swaybar endlink brackets they are sitting next to.
They weld along the front lip of the coil spring perch on the horizontal and to the endlink bracket on the vertical.

Back