• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Andy and Charles butt pucker rides.

You could almost hear the sucking sound from Charles

Dammit, dammit, dammit, why didn't I run that trail?

Is that obstacle doable with just a rear locker?

Israel did it in his open/open ZJ. Looks like Mike has them too far to the left. :dunno:

Still remember my first run up Hell's Gate, Jon Jacobs talked me into following him up in the dark...... at the time I was on 32's, open/open, 5 speed. Margin of error is thin and you have to stick to the right line.

Lockers take the edge off, but can also get you in more trouble if you don't follow the right line.......

Israel did it in his open/open ZJ. Looks like Mike has them too far to the left. :dunno:

Last fall I made it up with Jeff spotting me and this fall I did it with Wayne spotting me. I think people get up to that last part and just want to drive straight out of it when a line a little more to the driver's right (as you mentioned) seems to work better. Of course, it doesn't entertain the crowd quite as well. :D

I did it one 31s with a Detroit TrueTrac limit slip in the rear and open front. It really isn't that difficult, but get just a little off the line and you become awfully entertaining.

Thank you for getting all that on video doctor.

Of course, it doesn't entertain the crowd quite as well. :D

That's what I was thinking. Mike was probably doing what he could to entertain the crowd...and the drivers.

Back