• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97-01 stock roof rack

thinking about removing my rack permanently and going back to a stock configuration...

if anyone's getting rid of their stock stuff i'd like to take it off your hands...

so while we're at it, anyone have interest in a farmer matt roof rack?

Do you have any non- stock items that you would like to trade for stock, I am looking for lift for mine, but haven't had funds to buy yet.

I have all of the stock roof rack parts. Do have some good detailed pictures of the Farmer Matt Rack? Mount points, how high is it off of the roof and the max height from roof to top of rack?

Maybe we can work something out.

i do have some... possibly at home or on photobucket... here are a couple...
of course the kayak attachments, fairing & jerry cans aren't included... i've also removed the
expanded metal floor but will throw that in if you want... sorry on of'em is pretty large...

8a7c.jpg

a036.jpg

7cc4.jpg

i had some better pics of the rack shortly after it was installed but they're missing now...

before i get too ahead of myself, i was looking at my roof and seems there should be 4 stock nutserts for the stock rack to bolt into and i only have 3... we may have drilled one for the other rack which would be a problem... let me check my son's jeep when he gets home... i may have to stick with the farmer matt rack if this is the case...

Back