• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JK coil springs

B.RAIDER

NAXJA Forum User
My daughter has a 2007 Jeep JK 4 door. They did a lift on it and she has the coils and rear springs left over.

Will the front coil springs work on the Jeep Cherokee?
I know the ZJ coil springs will work as to building a Bastard Pack setup.

If so .... will it give it any lift?

I’m contemplating doing a 3" lift on mine and at this time we are not able to measure them, as they (coils) are in Colorado and she is here in Texas. She told me if they would work she would ship them to me when she got back home.

Any input to these questions would be appreciated.

i think the JK coils in the front are tiny...

idk about jk coils but i used 5.5in teraflex TJ coils on my xj. i got about 3.5in of lift and they are really soft and handle whoops really well

TJs coils are 1" shorter than XJs. Ive seen some guys use ZJ v8 coils on TJs for 4" lift. They only give XJs 2"ish.

I doubt the JK are much different. Not sure of that though. Maybe look up the factory length and compare...

I've actually seen someone use stock XJ coils to lift their JK...so, with that in mind, unfortunately, the JK coils would actually lower your XJ.

Back