• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Would you still show support?

OverTheHillsATTW

NAXJA Forum User
We will hear about it for awhile "No experiance!" "Reps and racism!" "Girl!" "Horrible Disaster!". The truth is I can't name everything we say and talk about but you damn know well what they are. I'm not supporting these ideas and wouldn't.

BUT

Would you still show support if the opposing side won the election?:shhh::patriot:

Nope, don't look at me, I'm voting 3rd party.

Depends on what support means I guess. I don't follow politicians or political parties blindly. I supported Bush post 9-11 until I woke up. I GUESS I could say I support whoever comes in Jan 19 and wait and see until I get pissed off.

Yes, I'm american & this country belongs to it's people. Presidents come & go & leadership gets changed. This is the beauty of this system. The country didn't implode under Clinton, the country didn't implode under Bush, & the country won't implode under Obama or McCain.

Yes, I'm american & this country belongs to it's people. Presidents come & go & leadership gets changed. This is the beauty of this system. The country didn't implode under Clinton, the country didn't implode under Bush, & the country won't implode under Obama or McCain.

Well put... & this (pretty much) mirrors my thoughts as well.

I'm not removing my "Vote from the rooftops" sticker though...

I hated Clinton, but I supported him.
I have not been happy with alot of the Bush admin. but I support him.

No matter who gets elected as long as he (or she :p) puts the country first there is no reason not to support him! (or her)

Ask yourself a simple (honest) question, What has government done for you? What has government done to you?
What is your honest no BS answer?

The Gov, takes a very large chunk of my pay check every week.
The Gov has regulated Fuel drilling and put our country in a position to be Dependant of foreign oil which makes my commute to work cost $17 a day (in a car that gets 25mpg)

for me..
built roads, that hire the company that I work for, that keeps them in business which pay my salary.
the FG paid me a little over 4k a year in grants when I went to college.
and MOST IMPORTANTLY
The federal government has protected MY RIGHT to freedom of speech, the right to bear arms (thats guns bitches). Succeed or fail in my life based on my ambition.
AND NO communist "spread the wealth around" Obama can't take them all away right away, but he will try. lets see he totes "gun control" + "higher taxes"
He would have my support till he tells me I can't praise God, and defend my family.:gonnablow

you got bear arms? what line did you stand in, were they a direct replacement for your human arms, and is it hard to pick your nose with those claws? Not to mention the monkey spankin aspect of all that. As for support, I think B2 was a dud, didn't dig Mr. Bill, Go Ronnie!!! I love my country, yet fear my government. To say I support any part of it would be a stretch. I'm not gonna run off into the woods, and live in a compound. No matter who wins I feel I will work harder to secure land, and implements to pull myself and mine further from the grid. I believe lots of our problems lie in our attitudes, who needs a Mcmansion, or a SUV that holds 20 people and looks shiny? Until we as a nation change our attitude as to what success is, I think we're in for it. Am I ranting? Sorry. I support the U.S.A. I am AMER I CAN.

Ask yourself a simple (honest) question, What has government done for you? What has government done to you?
What is your honest no BS answer?

Not much. It sucks a lot of money from me & is incompetent at doing most of it's jobs. I could move if I wanted. At some point it may get that bad, but we've got a long way to go. I've traveled quite a bit. I've been everywhere from Mexico to Turkey, & from Sweden to Hungary. There is no better place to live in the world than here. If that changes than my answer changes.

I agree; that's one of the things that sets us apart from many third world nations. I also feel that there is not enough attention being paid to the senate and house races.

Since I am capable of abstract thougt, I am also capable of separating the office from the holder. I will still support the presidency by the same measures, but I do not feel obligated to support Obama's attempts to make us a far-left nation anymore than I would feel obligated to support a judge that masturbates behind the bench or a crooked sheriff or any other official who did not live up to the standards required by the office.

HELL NO! i would never and will never support Osama. I can only hope this nation gets its head out of its ass and doesnt vote this backstabing asshat into office.

I agree; that's one of the things that sets us apart from many third world nations. I also feel that there is not enough attention being paid to the senate and house races.

xEleventy billion and threeve....

....the US is not a dictatorship. When will people stop blaming 1 person for every problem they find with this country???

deja vu...I swear I've said that once or twice before.....?

Back