• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who broke what?

Big gouges in my rock rail powdercoating
Large dent in the rt unirail right behind the control arm mount
Small dent in lt quarter panel just below the glass

other than that i did pretty good.

Fuel pump hose inside of gas tank came off, no fuel pressure. ARB bolts came loose.

broke steering stabilizer bracket, bent rim bombing out of pritchett with 9psi in the tires.

bent traction bar (all week) (apparently 0.25" isn't thick enough) but it saved the driveshaft a few times.
SU1HMDA1OTEuanBn.jpg

busted tail light on some BAMF line above and to the right of Body Snatcher
SU1HMDA1OTAuanBn.jpg

scratched header panel on the pickle

melted u-joint going home on hwy 6
SU1HMDA1OTMuanBn.jpg

Jack busted a upper control arm mount off the "frame" and some other guy busted a trackbar bracket on pritchett
100_0926.jpg

1. Rear axle seal on the way home
2. Lost my 2M antenna on Kane Creek
3. Bent my gas tank skid a little on Kane Creek

thats about it

Not much really.

I think the front DS has given up the ghost for good.
Few more gouges and such in the t-case skid, CA mounts, etc.
My water pump gasket leaks periodically.

I overheated Rick's buggy, and tagged Kim's front diff with her trackbar pretty good.

When I got home my XJ had a flat tire, but I think its just a leaky beadlock again.

Like Cal said, Jeep is overheating....although I'm thinkin' its more a gauge thing.
Front axle had a nice twist in it.
Broke my CB ant. on Kane Creek with Josh.
I still have not done a walk through on the Jeep....won't have time for
a month or so...

Like Cal said, Jeep is overheating....although I'm thinkin' its more a gauge thing.
Front axle had a nice twist in it.
Broke my CB ant. on Kane Creek with Josh.
I still have not done a walk through on the Jeep....won't have time for
a month or so...

If your wife is cookin up more of those tasty nomlish sandwiches, I could be conviced to come down and do a walk throuhg with you.. on my way to truckhaven. :)

I twisted a rear drive line on Cliffhanger, I think Pritchett Canyon did it, and Cliffhanger just finished it off. I thought I toasted the front locker (Aussie), but when I took it apart today, I found this...

IMG_1428.jpg

Some minor body damage here and there too.

Ken

Holy crap........ you *SPLIT* a diff carrier?

just a u-joint, a power steering hose, and some a small tear in a tire, so nothing major

I toasted my trans on the way to Moab. road shotgun once and back seat once. didnt get to wheel my rig. got the new trans in on saturday and discoved the linkage got F'ed up durring the trans swap so thats gone. I also lost the mechanical fan pully which ate three belts before I realized what was causing it also on the way to Moab.

The ride home was relatively uneventful. My temps fluctuated greatly, the Taurus fan is sounding grainey and on its way out and I noticed a little bit of trans fluid accumulating on my belly pan. still have yet to pinpoint the leak though.

I broke this while coming back down Pritchett...
standard.jpg

...I guess 7 years and 130,000 miles is too much to ask of a RE main leaf.

Back