• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Princess is home

Kudzu

NAXJA Forum User
Flight landed back in Hotlanta about noon today got home about 2 pm took a shower & passed out for a bit...

Back to work tomorrow...I wish I was back in Moab:(

Nice to chat with you.... and finally put a face to the name.

I left Moab EARLY... Sunday morning, dropped my brother at the airport in Las Vegas and arrived in San Diego around 7pm.

great to see you again it was fun and i'm glad jeff didn't kill you on the way home(well back to vegas)

Glad to hear you're home safe... Had a good time with ya! (Melissa agrees!)

Had a great time with y'all as well..Need to meet up again somtime.

Nice to chat with you.... and finally put a face to the name.

I left Moab EARLY... Sunday morning, dropped my brother at the airport in Las Vegas and arrived in San Diego around 7pm.

Was nice to chat with you too. Putting a face & all with the name is always good.

great to see you again it was fun and i'm glad jeff didn't kill you on the way home(well back to vegas)

Was great to see you again too...Tell Makaela that I said HI

Great to meet you, and hang out around the fire. Next time you're bringing your Jeep right?

-Jeremy

Hell Yes I will have my jeep next time...:D

Was great to meet all you guys...I need to get to the PNW & ride with you guys.

It was nice meeting you Heather, and a Big thanks for "NOT" working the registration with me :D

Somebody been taling about 2003?
:D

No, do tell :D

Heather came over on Monday evening saying she was not going to do registration, she ended up staying and helping.

Great to see you Heather.
I hope you had fun hanging with us retards on Pritchett. :cheers:

I enjoyed it very much but next time I get to ride up Rocker Knocker. OK? :)

It was fun seeing you again heather. glad we got to talk. Hope you make it out again with your jeep!!!!:bunny:

Back