• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KKK Leader Interview...

muduck18

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, so I remember watching on prime-time news back during the primarys... an interview with some KKK lunatic saying that if BO becomes pres the KKK is going to kill him...

Now, I can't find that thing anywhere...
Any one remember seeing that? able to find it?

I am curious why it hasn't come up in this campaign yet, and I am curious if the Right wing is able to squash the media from bringing it up just like the left keep squashing all of Obama's dark and shady friends... (nothing racist what so ever meant by the term dark)

Obama suposedly has the most Secret Service protection ever already. Imagine if he does make it to office. He will be one of the most protected people ever.

Most of what the KKK says these days is for attention. They really have no strength/numbers compared to their early days. However, if Obama is elected, I would not be surprised for someone to at least try to kill him. (for all of you folks in the black helicopters, I wish no harm upon him, I just want nothing to do with and Obama presidency...):D

Oh please, the KKK is like AA for red necks... all they can accomplish is getting a group of beer gut Faqtards together to have a ornamental bonfire where theres a Kegger going on.

Its not like it is in the movies kids.

Oh please, the KKK is like AA for red necks... all they can accomplish is getting a group of beer gut Faqtards together to have a ornamental bonfire where theres a Kegger going on.

Its not like it is in the movies kids.

XJs are like Crackerjacks, you never know what suprise you'll find in each Box :dunce:
Holy crap! I never realized until I read this post that those idiots were wearing dunce caps!

Are they? Or are all the idiots wearing KKK hoods?

Sad thing is they still do their "parades" up here in PA from time to time...it just never seems to die. Gettysburg PA actually has an active "group" from what I understand...

court tv had a reality special about riots tonight and one of them was a KKK thing. There were a ton of them...
its sad how horribly brain washed/dumb they are..
but it still is strange to me that I am unable to find that interview..i found a link from blog black .com or something like that and it was dead...

Sad thing is they still do their "parades" up here in PA from time to time...it just never seems to die. Gettysburg PA actually has an active "group" from what I understand...
Actually the strongest state for the KKK and John Birchers is still Ct.

Back