• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How bout them Tickets?

Boatwrench

NAXJA Forum User
3 for speeding yesterday & one for something else in town this morning...post your ticket tariff.

Moab needs to pay for those new Charger cruisers somehow.

3 for speeding yesterday & one for something else in town this morning...post your ticket tariff.

How do you get three speeding tickets in one day? Or is that the total for the group so far?

No...not me this time, the total for the group was three for 65 in a 45mph zone and there was an XJ pulled over on main street

Wow, couple weeks ago we had 300 Land Rovers in Moab for the Natl Rally.
No tickets at all.

Must be a Jeep thing :moon:

Like they say, 9 out of 10 Land Rovers are still on the road.... The other one made it home

The local Moab officers are actually pretty tolerant of wheelers. I ran around town for 4 days without my mudflaps on, a couple of times with an officer right behind me. Try that in SLC and the UHP will nail you everytime with a fix-it ticket.

They must have been pre-occupied with issuing speeding ticket for folks running 20mph over........ :dunno:

They must have been pre-occupied with issuing speeding ticket for folks running 20mph over........ :dunno:

Three SOCAL folks came off the trail and into a construction zone temp posted at 45mph. I heard it around the campfire. Rightseatsis and I saw the XJ get pulled over about three streets north of Moab Diner.

I got lucky, none here.

I didn't know Moab even had 300 tow trucks available! Impressive!

:laugh3:
Like they say, 9 out of 10 Land Rovers are still on the road.... The other one made it home
Don't be haters.
Land Rovers are what Jeeps dream of being when they grow up. :loveu:

Yes. I got 1 of the 3. There were no posted speed limits facing the direction we were going. We are currently fighting them. Wish me luck. By the way they are $232 dollars!!!:eek:

Back