• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Annoying Phrases From The Candidates

Jester99

NAXJA Forum User
I'm really sick of some of the recurring words I keep hearing every time I see any of these people on Tv. Thought this would be a fun thread so feel free to post some of yours. BTW, I'm not bias towards anyone, hell, I'm not even voting!!!

McCain: My Friends, My Friends, My Friends...
Palin: Maverick, Gee Golly Gosh Wow

Obama: "and John is right", "fundamental difference" (Biden gets that one too)

'The fact of the matter is', as soon as I hear it I know the BS is starting and I get my waders out...

Obama... thats not true, that not true, uh, uh uh uh, thats not true.
I didn't know bill ayers I just was friends with him. cmon.

Last edited:
Ever notice how Obama starts everything with "Look, here's how it is...." Or "Look, this is blah blah blah..."

Look...look...look....its like he's talking down to everyone....

Ever notice how Obama starts everything with "Look, here's how it is...." Or "Look, this is blah blah blah..."

Look...look...look....its like he's talking down to everyone....
look, the fact of the matter is, the fundamental ham, belongs with the cheddar cheese in my sandwich. :sunshine:

Joe six pack...

look, the fact of the matter is, the fundamental ham, belongs with the cheddar cheese in my sandwich. :sunshine:

I totally forgot about "fundamental" and "fact of the matter" - man, he must have said both of those 40 times during the town hall debate....

EDIT: You'd think a Muslim wouldn't be so into "pork"....

I totally forgot about "fundamental" and "fact of the matter" - man, he must have said both of those 40 times during the town hall debate....

EDIT: You'd think a Muslim wouldn't be so into "pork"....
Look, my opponent once again is wrong, the fact of the matter is, i meant roast beef, america needs change, and i think roast beef is the answer. the fundamental answer:wantyou:

I cant stand hearing any more about McCain being a fawkin POW

i could listen to those stories all day. It just makes me feel good to think that there is a possibility someone who has been through so much has a chance to serve our country as president. Country First and he has proved it. What has Obama done to prove what his true intentions are? We should be proud that he is a POW telling his stories to us and not MIA:peace:

He is talking down to you.

Thats how all HARVARD grad's are. Snobs.

Look... the fundamental difference is.. this is a crisis.
We are in a crisis. (notice thumb to forefinger) The American people need help. (because saying "we" would indicate Obama is American and he is not sure yet if he would like to make that classification)

He is very careful with his words. Carefully constructed sentances to say only what needs to be heard... 'very presidential' according to CNN...
(n)

Look... the fundamental difference is.. this is a crisis.
We are in a crisis. (notice thumb to forefinger) The American people need help. (because saying "we" would indicate Obama is American and he is not sure yet if he would like to make that classification)

He is very careful with his words. Carefully constructed sentances to say only what needs to be heard... 'very presidential' according to CNN...
(n)
honestly, i never realized that, but you are right!:wierd:

still has my vote:laugh3:

sad...

Keep in mind that there are some people that can learn from reading, some that can learn from reading and doing, then you have the third kind that just have to piss on the electric fence for true understanding of Ohm's law...
Republicans historically tended to lead you around by your nuts but let you use them whenever you wanted to. Democrats on the other hand tend to cut them off and put them away so they can dangle them in front of you from time to time to show you you never really needed them in the first place...

Keep in mind that there are some people that can learn from reading, some that can learn from reading and doing, then you have the third kind that just have to piss on the electric fence for true understanding of Ohm's law...
Republicans historically tended to lead you around by your nuts but let you use them whenever you wanted to. Democrats on the other hand tend to cut them off and put them away so they can dangle them in front of you from time to time to show you you never really needed them in the first place...
:rof:

Im not a Democrat, im voting democrat, I like obama. I Honestly Am not as "Uptight" about this election as the last one. I believe EITHER party can only do this country better. But my vote is with obama, If i was a democrat, i would "automaticly" vote democrat,But I think my vote would be with Mccain if Clinton won and was the opponent.

I have done research for my decision. I want to see Obama follow threw with his plan, his "Idea" of not increasing taxes on the middle class. but then again, when was the last time we had any president that stuck 100% to they're word. never..

IMO, either will be better then bush. and thats why all i ask people when the debate subject comes up, is if they are voting, My opinions are not the same as everyone elses, so why should i care who you are voting for? why do you care who i vote for? 90% of the shit spewed out on public forums is here-say, Nothing said on a public board is going to sway Anyones vote. if it does, well, sad, but atleast your voting. :peace:

YOu do know Obama voted to raise taxes on people making 42K a year right.

How do you think he plans to pay for all the medicare and the TRILLION dollars in new government programs?

And remember he plans to remove the bush tax cuts, and you cant deny the fact that doing so will affect the "middle class"

But you drank the Obama Kool Aid so that doesnt matter...

Back