• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AX15 EXTERNAL SLAVE SWAP

SPRPRBGT

NAXJA Forum User
i know this is an xj forum but i was hoping you guys could help with my yj. i have a problem it seems like the clutch fork isnt staying seated on the pivot point. so after checking around on line i found jeeps-offroad.com did a write up with an ax15. in the picture
http://www.jeeps-offroad.com/reviews/emftech/20.JPG it shows that the inside of the throwout bearing is close to the same size as the input shaft of the trans. and that it rides on the splines. is this corect? when i put mine together the bairing was back farther on the tapered portion of the shaft. and i also belive the bearing is much bigger then the shaft. i was told the belhousing and fork and bearing was what i needed to do the swap. any ideas?

am i missing a sleeve on the input shaft?

i found out that the aluminum plate behind the throwout bearing is different between the to slave cylinder setups. going to check out the differences today at lunch

Back