• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

interest for a drop-in headlight wiring harness upgrade

XJ98Jeep

NAXJA Forum User
I'm just gauging the interest on a headlight wiring harness upgrade that's totally drop-in? The "standard" would be 10 GA wire with 40 amp relays, but I doubt I'll have enough business to really have a standard. I can do whatever you want, bigger wire, bigger relays, but the standard kit is good for like 200 watts on each headlight without dimming.
The standard would probably run for like $40 without shipping. I would also email you a detailed instruction manual with pictures and such, anyone with a screwdriver and 20-30 minutes can do this.
I also forgot to mention that these make even stock lighting 10x better. My lighting went from yellow to paper white, and it's even better if you have the H4 upgrade because you can run whatever wattage bulbs you want. This works on all XJs.

Sounds good!

Become a member and a sponsor, I might be interested.

That was about to be my point. Don't become a member and a sponsor, and I'll delete your thread. :)

You can't sell in the tech forums. Take it to your chapters for-sale.

I was actually going to use my first profit to become a member. Is that cool?

If you make that profit selling in your chapters for-sale forum, yes. ;) We don't do sales in the tech forums at all. The 'classified' forum is for members, and the 'vendors' forum is for sponsors.

When you're ready for each step you can PM me and I can help you end up in the right spot. :)

Back