• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wuss'!

Did Stebel make it? Gears and real lockers have made all the difference for him.

got stuck at the same spot as last time he says..... well lets not forget... we still got he same driver :D

Hellsgate though he walked back in May. You should have seen the shit eatin grin on his mug after he got to the top :)

I think I've convinced FordGuy to do Hell's Gate and Escalator tomorrow. We just need Israel to do some good spottin' for us.

Rich did Potato Salad Hill yesterday without much trouble.

Only Stebel and another rig tried escalator today? Shame on y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other rig...= macgyvr

macgyvr made it up then winched stebel up...

would have photos but i dont have the off the hook internet connection at slickrock that some do :illegalsmilieflipoff: :)

mac 'john b (96 classic) = badass spotter' gyvr

Other rig...= macgyvr

macgyvr made it up then winched stebel up...

would have photos but i dont have the off the hook internet connection at slickrock that some do :illegalsmilieflipoff: :)

mac 'john b (96 classic) = badass spotter' gyvr

Tomorrow you will be seeked out by Amie... who will hook you up with internet ;)

Amie, You are looking for this guy:

100_4538.jpg

Amie has not found "that" guy yet... :(

tried to up load photos again tonight and failed miserably...

mac 'cabin 6 with the party lights and midwest campfire' gyvr

I'm open/open, otherwise I'd give it a shot with a really good spotter.

You arent going to make it open open. Couple of lockers would put you right over it...but then who am I to be talking I have only spotted people up, have never done it myself yet. :D

We had several XJ's (and an MJ) make it up Escalator yesterday on our run completely unassisted. We had many more have to resort to the cable ;)

Everyone made it up Hells Gate without any significant issues (1 or 2 seat covers might need to be replaced ;) )

Michael

Back