• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ wireing for Dummies

GinisKratos

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone able to help a dummy? lol Heres what happened

I took out the headliner since it was sagging (ok fine not just because it was sagging... but more because the tacks i kept putting in would fall out and i would sit on them heh....)

So i took it out, and after that the radio and clock in the dash isnt working. I checked all the conections, they seem good. the only ones that arnt connectioned are the visor light and dome lights. Id rather not have to put the headliner back in just to check to see if the domelights and all that are the cause. I will if needed but....

Any ideas? any hard to find/see things that might be the cause? Trying to figure out if my blower motor is bad and i want to make sure the power is strait first. Thanks for the help!!

Ed

X2 on fuses. Seek and ye shall find.
Chances are you shorted one of the power leads to the roof metal during removal or a wire is pinched somewhere.

Back