• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Serious problem with NAXJA

IntrepidXJ

NAXJA Member #647
It's recently been confirmed that this forum has been infected with thread pixies. While there's not much info about them in the public domain, we've been able to confirm that NAXJA has indeed been infected by them. They are very insidious, and quite sneaky. They target people with weak minds and force them to open and read threads they don't like. In extreme cases they make them actually reply to those threads saying how much they don't like the thread. There is no known cure for thread pixies, but rest assured that your friendly moderators are doing all we can, including working overtime, to at least control them since there is no hope of completely eradicating them.

We have come to believe that the infection came through the religious-like chanting that accompanies posting by steadfast Obamessiah believers, and are currently trying to confirm that.

Sincerely,

Your Friendly Moderators

Randy, I'd tell ya to get bent for getting me in this forum...... but he's already here. :D

And having met yer wife, Matt......killing would be a kindness compared to what I'm sure she can dish out!

There is no known cure for thread pixies, but rest assured that your friendly moderators are doing all we can, including working overtime, to at least control them since there is no hope of completely eradicating them.

Sincerely,

Your Friendly Moderators

mod·er·a·tor

1.a person or thing that moderates.
2.a person who presides over a panel discussion on radio or television.

mod·er·ate

1.kept or keeping within reasonable or proper limits; not extreme, excessive, or intense.

6.a person who is moderate in opinion or opposed to extreme views and actions, esp. in politics or religion.

8.to reduce the excessiveness of; make less violent, severe, intense, or rigorous

9.to preside over or at (a public forum, meeting, discussion, etc.).

Let me be the first to say, thank God we have Moderators here :roflmao:

this thread sucks:flame::conceited

:laugh3:

Last edited:
....he might just be the anti-Christ though......

Maybe Nostradamus missed one and they're #3 and #4....

Back