• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aftermarket Diff Cover Depth?

jrowell

NAXJA Forum User
I recently put on the JCR 1ton Steering on my 87XJ. At near full lock it hits my "Warn" like diff cover. (the kind that has the 4" strip in the middle and bolts on top of you stock cover) If I move up to a Crane or Rockcrusher or Ruffstuff, will I have the same problem? Do they stick out farther that a stock cover? I think the stock cover will clear. Thanks all!

Jeremy

PM me in a day or two. I'll put my crane cover (its off the jeep atm) up against a spare stock one i have and let you know the differences.

If you make it down to OC/LA at all you can throw it on your jeep real fast and see if it fits, if you want.

-C

Very Cool, Thanks for the help!

cal said:
PM me in a day or two. I'll put my crane cover (its off the jeep atm) up against a spare stock one i have and let you know the differences.

If you make it down to OC/LA at all you can throw it on your jeep real fast and see if it fits, if you want.

-C

3" total while flat on a flat surface to the tallest portion, the ruffstuff cover that is....

Back