• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sticky for Fuse Diagram is great but what about under the hood

XJBANKER

0IIIIII0
Does anyone have the diagram of the fuse box under the hood for the 2000 XJ? The thread with the stick for the fuse panel is great, but it would be even better if there was one of the box under the hood as well.

Well, short of posting many pages of diagrams, I just looked at them and copied down the info. Hopefully I didn't miss anything. In all cases except those involving numbers, the slash means "and."

16 underhood lamp/TCM (4.0L0
17 Upstream and downstream O2 sensor relays
18 fuel injectors/rail coil/ign. coil
19 headlamp switch/data connector
20 combo. flasher
21 PCM/O2 sensors 1/1 upstream and 1/2 downstream
22 fuel relay pump/PCM
23 brake lamp switch/ABS controller
24 PCM
25 fog lamp relay
26 stereo amp.
27 sentry key immobilizer

There is no mention of O2 sensors 2/1 upstream or 2/2 downstream as far as the PDC is concerned. In subsequent diagrams, they look to be connected directly to 1/1 and 1/2, but don't quote me on that, please.

Last edited:
I think I posted the PDC for a '99 before--actually, I think it may have been one of the "lost" threads when the server went down (last year, I think). I'll see if I can find it here and if not, I'll have to check at home.

0900c152800428d8.gif

Theres a picture layout to use in conjuction with the info on lunghd's site.

Wouldn't let me edit previous post here's updated image with fuse info.
Mod please delete previous post, if you want to add this image to the current sticky that's in place let me know and I'll give you the link to the image.

pdcoc8.jpg

Back