• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parking trailers?

Jump This

Just another minion!
I'll be camping at Slickrock and was wondering if there is a place to park all the trailers that are going to be there?
Should I be unloading outside of the campground then dragging the trailer in?
I have a 35' (or is that 37') RV and don't believe there is all that much maneuvering room inside.

Any help here?

:dunno:

Unless things have changed, Slick Rock has a field just south of the campground that you can park trailers in. If it is still available there is more than enough room to park everyones trailer there....its a huge field.

I'll be camping at Slickrock and was wondering if there is a place to park all the trailers that are going to be there?
Should I be unloading outside of the campground then dragging the trailer in?
I have a 35' (or is that 37') RV and don't believe there is all that much maneuvering room inside.

Any help here?

:dunno:

Rick, it won't be a problem. You should be able to pull into your spot with the trailer hooked up. If not, there will be enough tow rigs around that we can move your trailer over to another area if needed. Slickrock has pretty wide driveways.

Slickrrock has a storage area for RVs and trailers. You're covered.

I'm staying at the Inca, will I be able to park the toy pig at Slickrock?

Someone who's driving all the way want to pretend they towed?

If they are using the same lot as they used to, they would never know it was not someones who is staying there. It's just a big weed field on the south end of the campground. It's not really even in the campground.

my shits gonna get stolen isnt it... :twak:

Back