• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Russian tanks and pirates on the high seas news!

Ecomike

NAXJA# 2091
NAXJA Member
I just checked the moon phase calendar.
Tonight and tomorrow night (the 28th & 29th) are the only two days of the month will a new(dark) moon.

I predict a Russian special forces strike at 0200. :thumbup:

===
===
BTW, How does this story have anything to do with the election?

Okay Ecomike, I'll play your connect the dot game... :D

• Somalia's enconomy is crap because Bush did it.
  • Therefore, the pirates are pirating because of Bush.
  • And we need Obama to fix the Somalia problem....or at least "change" it.
  • Therefore, we should vote for Obama because he'll make a happy pirate theme park out of Somalia.
  • Bush will be gone and the problem will be fixed.
Is that about it? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Kenya with T-72s? There's supposed to be a US destroyer literally right there, right? Put a line of 5" training rounds through at the water line, and pick up swimmers. Throw back anyone who doesn't speak Russian. 'Solve two problems.

Okay Ecomike, I'll play your connect the dot game... :D

• Somalia's enconomy is crap because Bush did it.
  • Therefore, the pirates are pirating because of Bush.
  • And we need Obama to fix the Somalia problem....or at least "change" it.
  • Therefore, we should vote for Obama because he'll make a happy pirate theme park out of Somalia.
  • Bush will be gone and the problem will be fixed.
Is that about it? :rolleyes:

You forgot the Obama card that reads " My father was a dirt / goat farmer in Kenya, and the ship was going to Kenya, and I'm half Kenyian, so I should run the Government there too since I'm a presidential candidate for The USA, and my mother is from the US."

That makes about as much sense as anything else he's spewed out lately.

Kenya with T-72s? There's supposed to be a US destroyer literally right there, right? Put a line of 5" training rounds through at the water line, and pick up swimmers. Throw back anyone who doesn't speak Russian. 'Solve two problems.

I pick this option.

Back