• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KM2

agent98

NAXJA Forum User
I'm about to plunk down the dough for 33in. KM2's . Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about them?

I'm from Ca. with granite and snow, no real mud. At least not anywhere I go.

:rolleyes:

:spam:pork shoulder and ham. :chef:

I love my new km2 on my DD 89!

They are crap on snowy roads, though they are probably fine in deep snow. They are magic on slickrock. Highway noise is minimal, ride is smooth. Tread wear so far seems decent... much better than my Interco Super Swamper LTB's. The price is ridiculous.

Jared:patriot:

from my experience, i think that the KM2s are the most technologically advanced tires ever made. i know that sounds far-fetched, but they are quiet, balance out great, perform great (i don't know first-hand about snow, as we never get any down here) and look great. i totally agree that they're ridiculously expensive, but if i had the money, that's what i would buy. just my $.02...

Good tires, I just dont like the side tread change. They are still sq edge but they are no longer staggered.

Most people that have already tried them say they pretty much kick butt on everything except the snow.....really quiet (for a mid terrain) on the street, and very well mannered!

Back