• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8.8 trac lock where to get a locker..?

slcpunk74

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 31 spline ford 8.8 with the 7/8 cross shaft and a factory limited slip. I was looking for a lunchbox locker because the axle is already geared. Does anybody make something?
Thanks guys
Chadwick

Someone correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure you will need a new carrier from a non-limited slip if yours came with the limited slip.

If not...Aussie, Powertrax, LockRite are just a few of the companies that make lunchbox lockers for the 8.8

The No-slip is available for a LS diff!

never looked into it... is the no-slip any good? it is going in my buddies 2wd prerunner.

Go and buy an aussie. I'm 90% sure you need a new carrier, cause the aussie doesn't work with a limited slip carrier.

Keil

P.S. Use the search function next time.... Its there for a reason.

Go and buy an aussie. I'm 90% sure you need a new carrier, cause the aussie doesn't work with a limited slip carrier.

Keil

P.S. Use the search function next time.... Its there for a reason.

try and read the post before you flame me man... I said the axle is re-geared and we do NOT want to replace the carrier. I searched but every time I had to search for ford or explorer because 8.8 would never work. Im not a newb Im just asking because I could not find what I need so piss off.

Back