• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JKS adjustable trac bar

builder

NAXJA Forum User
anyone running one with a 3" lift? read some reviews. and a couple people complained about trac bar hitting the diff cover on the 30. just looking for some input from someone actually running one. thanks

I ran the JKS (bought the product line from ORGS) trackbar for a while at 3". No issues.

I ran the JKS johnnie jointed HD track bar with 3" OME lift with no issues and that was with a massive RuffStuff Specialties cover. I'm at 5.5" lift now and still no issues.

I'm at ~3.5" and my JKS TB doesn't contact the stock d30 diff cover. I am running 33/12.5 tires requiring a fair amount of bumpstopping that might be making all the difference.

I have had a couple of people call me and say it was hitting, I suggest they check the toe in and that is always the issue. It seems that alot of people are running with the Toe all out of whack....

Come on Dan,how does the 1/16"-1/8" length change of the tie rod going to change its location(up/down/front/rear/etc).These are usually wheelbase issues(location of the axle to the steering box/pitman arm).

Back