• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GWB stripes unchanged

Ecomike

NAXJA# 2091
NAXJA Member
"New details emerged of a remarkably tumultuous White House meeting on the bailout Thursday. With the session breaking up in disarray, according to two participants, Bush issued an appeal, saying, "Can't we just all go out and say things are OK?" The group around the table, congressional leaders as well as McCain and Obama, spurned the request. The participants spoke on condition of anonymity because the meeting was private."

http://enews.earthlink.net/article/top?guid=20080927/48ddafc0_3ca6_15526200809271050738040

Yeah, we get it...you don't like Bush. Not many of us do. ;)

Sorry, but after 6 years of GWB as Texas Governor, and another 8 years in the white house, I just could not resist temptation when I saw that in the news today.
"Devil made me do it!" LOL.

Broken - broken - broken -broken - broken - broken - broken - broken - broken -broken - broken - broken - broken - broken - broken - broken - broken - broken - broken - broken - broken - broken - broken - broken - broken record.

Mike, how do you go wheeling? I mean bush would stop that if he knew it was you.. LOL.. Do you have talk radio on all day when you wheel? Have a great day mike..You know i'm just having fun.. Maybe :eyes:

Back