• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Changing CPS/CKS/CAS write up

great to see some activity from you gojeep. the way your website is setup its hard to tell if youve been active lately.
reading thu your d44 article, i notice i used the same gear guy for my 44, and wonder how this happens, as i thought you were in australia?

nice write up, thanks for bringing it up over here as well.

Last edited:
Nice write up, one suggestion though for visual aid is the picture of the 2 bolts and the connector above the manifold, change the color of the arrows to make them stand out more to the untrained eye. Even knowing where the connector is I had to look for a minute to find the arrow.

[LEFT said:
xcm[/LEFT];244059903]great to see some activity from you
gojeep
. the way your website is setup its hard to tell if
youve
been active lately.
reading
thu
your d44 article, i notice i used the same gear guy for my 44, and wonder how this happens, as i thought you were in
australia
?

nice write up, thanks for bringing it up over here as well.

Am in Oz but the D44 rears were never offered here on the XJ's as we didn't get them until mid 94. Also MJ's never came here either so had to get my D44 from the US so got Ryan to gear it for me before dropping it into a container. I only paid for my duty and customs value on the axle housing as they cant tell that it is stuffed with new Detroit diff, Yukon gears and USA Alloy axles etc. ;)
Bit hard no know what is new at times. I noticed that was my 135
th
index photo I added for that write up! I have been mainly updating existing write ups any time new information came up as think that is important too. I
don't
actually do much to mine any more and the write ups have been on other XJ's I look after and nothing has needed doing on mine! Got a few things lined up when I have the time but this week I start
building
a workshop to work in for the first time in my life. Cant wait. :)

Back