• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3/4" D-rings ($20 p/pair shipped!)

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
4.75 Ton WLL not marked China, but I would have to guess they are from there! :eeks1:

$20 shipped USPS Priority. Order online, or give us a call.

http://www.jcroffroad.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=DRGSALE&Category_Code=SALE

DringSalePicture.jpg

$20 shipped USPS Priority.

Just a claification:
The ones we have now are not stamped china, that picture is from about 3 years ago. That does not mean they are not made there, just not stamped with it.
Isn't everything made there nowadays :D? Their economy is booming because of us.

Isn't everything made there nowadays :D? Their economy is booming because of us.
one of the last things my dad said to me before he passed away:

"If it keeps going like this, the only thing left that will be made in America is more Americans. I'm glad i won't be around to see it."

i think he was right.
:skull1:

I ordered a set 9 days ago ...

they on their way?

We will be shipping them out in the morning. Sorry for the delay! Daryl got married on the 4th and left on his Honeymoon last week. We had a short handed week and got a little bit behind on shipped orders. I am getting all these things packaged and ready to ship right now! Darn columbus day, no shipping today :doh:

We will be shipping them out in the morning. Sorry for the delay! Daryl got married on the 4th and left on his Honeymoon last week. We had a short handed week and got a little bit behind on shipped orders. I am getting all these things packaged and ready to ship right now! Darn columbus day, no shipping today :doh:
THANKS!

Do you guys see any problem using 5/8 "D" shackles? I looked all over for the 3/4 finally wound up buying the 5/8 rated at 6500 lbs working load. This is a good deal, but I'm not sure if I need 9,500 lbs working load if my Jeep is 5000 lbs.

Back