• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Take the test

I've said it before, and now it is confirmed....

I agree with nothing that man says. 100%

Breakfast Policy:

Obama has said in the past that he eats babies for breakfast. Do you agree with legislation allowing people to eat babies for breakfast in your home state?

Breakfast Policy:

Obama has said in the past that he eats babies for breakfast. Do you agree with legislation allowing people to eat babies for breakfast in your home state?

I like to eat babes for breakfast, does that count?(and I think it's actually illegal in a couple states!)

Breakfast Policy:

nope, i'll stick with a protein shake.....those babies are high in cholesterol

But Obama can eat a dozen a day for all I care. Maybe it will make him die quicker.

You DISAGREED with the Barack Obama position on 40 of the 51 test questions. This means you disagree with the Obama position 78% of the time.

Yep... I'm pretty moderate :D

I took the test, and passed!

I made it through about 30 questions and didnt really care any more.

x2 a lot of the questions were retarded - issues that the Fed Gov't shouldn't be concerned about to begin with.

I thought that too many of the questions were too one sided. #7 for example. It is possible to develop new energy sources and protect the environment @ the same time. One can result in the other. They make it sound as though all new energy sources will be detrimental to the environment.

I like Obama, he's going to give me EVERYTHING for NOTHING...whooooeeee, what a bargain...

I thought that too many of the questions were too one sided. #7 for example. It is possible to develop new energy sources and protect the environment @ the same time. One can result in the other. They make it sound as though all new energy sources will be detrimental to the environment.

What is always failed to be mentioned is that all our energy sources CAN be detrimental to the environment. If you really want to get into it, the truth is that PEOPLE are detrimental to the environment. There's many times more land used up every day for housing and factories than 100 new powerplants or nuclear waste disposal areas would use.

....,the truth is that PEOPLE are detrimental to the environment,...
And beavers! Any idea how much flooding is caused by beavers? It's terrible.

Somebody ought to do something. Why can't the feds step in and ban them?(and beavers too):rof:

And beavers! Any idea how much flooding is caused by beavers? It's terrible.

Somebody ought to do something. Why can't the feds step in and ban them?(and beavers too):rof:

Beavers ARE the environment, just ask any greenie.

Back