• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

glasspack=burned valves?

glasspack=junk so possibly. A high flow cat with a dynomax or a 50 series oughta sound good

NO. Remove backpressure from your vocabulary. Differing flow rates may push the power band up or down though. The freer the flow, usually the higher up peak torque is.

If everyone says that freer flow will burn a valve, how come you don't have problems with open headers or zoomies on funnycars?

Short answer is no, it won't hurt the valves.

NO. Remove backpressure from your vocabulary. Differing flow rates may push the power band up or down though. The freer the flow, usually the higher up peak torque is.

If everyone says that freer flow will burn a valve, how come you don't have problems with open headers or zoomies on funnycars?

x2

x3

im sure it soundslike alot of vehicles and vice versa. i personally never heard a toyota sounds like my cherokee did. i dont care if its a geo metro i think its sounds real nice. you know

that doesnt even make sense to me. thats like you telling me 2 and 2 is not four. i have a 9 pms pf people saying how nice that is and what i was running. that thing sounded great.

i would send a pm, but i'm just going to post on here. what, in fact, does it have? i'm sure i'm not the only one that wants to know that didn't send a pm.

Back