• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

!!One Off ORFab REAR Bumper!!

cpolish24

NAXJA Forum User
I will be selling my one off ORFab rear 84-01 Cherokee XJ bumper that I made a few weeks ago! I'm going to list it on Ebay next week. It is powder coated gloss black. I don't know what it will go for but its perfect for matching the ORFab front bumpers!! If you want to contact me ahead of listing it, PM me! It mounts to the factory bumper mounting locations, it's all 1/4" steal for the brackets. I will come with the center section, right and left corners with the hardware to mount both corners. All the tubing is made out of .156 wall DOM. You will reuse your factory bolts to mount it to your body. It has D-ring 3/4" mounts on each side. The hitch is not rated to tow, its there to mount a bike rack, or lugage rack for camping, cooler or gas cans. It will clear most factory hitches. Let me know if you have any questions about it!! Thanks for every ones feedback on it!

Rearbumper2-1.jpg

Rearbumper1-1.jpg

Rearbumper3.jpg

This is ORFab's front if you happen to wonder what it looks like.

Frontbumper2-1.jpg

not to be an ass, but does !!make it sell faster?!!?

I know!! but I made my self a slightly different one so I will be selling this one to recoop the cost from both(I did both bumpers "off the clock"). I'm honestly not sure if we(ORFab) will go to production with it. Everyone loved the bumper, but everyone is putting things off right now(current Market condition). But I want someone else out there to have a chance to get one!

make a couple (like 20 or so) and sell them to cover costs of material and perhaps a tiny bit of time and see how they do... it seems like its tube and precut gussets - i think people would jump on it... sometimes you have to test the market as well...

Back